Corbyn: Would Ask Business to Pay More Tax to Fund EducationThomas Penny
Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the U.K.’s opposition Labour Party, said business should contribute more to education in return for the benefit it receives from having a skilled workforce.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline