China’s Mulan Bond Market Faces Limitations, Bank of Hebei SaysBloomberg News
‘Clear guidance’ needed on pricing, accounting of SDR bonds
ICBC says regulators can encourage more market making in debt
China’s market for bonds denominated in the International Monetary Fund’s Special Drawing Rights may struggle to develop rapidly, according to Bank of Hebei Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt