Cathay’s Cheng Says Asia Has Two-Year Wait Until Trade Picks UpBy
Goldman’s Matsui: China has more reality check than 1990 Japan
UBS’s Shih: Aging Japan population may not be such a bad thing
Asia must shift from exports to domestic consumption to drive growth as it waits for a pickup in world trade, according to Sophia Cheng of Cathay Financial Holding Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting