C Series Engine Issues Slowing Bombardier Momentum, CEO SaysBy
Bellemare says he’s ‘still very pleased’ with engine choice
Planemaker cut jet delivery forecast earlier this month
Bombardier Inc. Chief Executive Officer Alain Bellemare said the marketing of the company’s marquee aircraft has been hurt by delays caused by engine supplier Pratt & Whitney.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline