Why Every Investor Should Be Thinking More About the Italian Referendum
All eyes are on the U.S. with the presidential election six weeks away and a potential rate hike from the Federal Reserve in December. But watch out for the rise of populist movements and political instability across Europe, argues Manulife Asset Management chief economist Megan Greene.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting