West Face Said to Seek $1.5 Billion for New Private Equity FundBy
Toronto-based firm raising fund for larger opportunities
Boland says hedge fund sees ‘attractive dislocation’ coming
West Face Capital Inc. is aiming to raise $1.5 billion for a new private equity fund to make larger investments, according to a person familiar with the efforts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day