Wall Street Shrinks Further in Asia With Goldman, BofA CutsBy
Bank of America said poised to cut senior bankers in Asia
Goldman Sachs also said to be planning steep reductions
Even a record acquisition spree by Chinese companies isn’t enough to ease pressure on investment banks to cut costs in Asia, with Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Bank of America Corp. becoming the latest firms to prepare job reductions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’