Venezuela’s Y&V Teams Up With Baker Hughes to Tap Orinoco BeltBy
Company awarded PDVSA contract for more than 200 Orinoco wells
Y&V will finance project and subcontract U.S. service company
Y&V Group, the only Venezuelan contractor selected to participate in a multibillion-dollar drilling project in the country’s Orinoco belt, is relying on an alliance with Baker Hughes Inc. to start drilling more than 200 wells.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’