Samsung Customer in China Reports Battery Fire in New Note 7Bloomberg News
Korean company recalled 2.5 million phones after explosions
Guangzhou man says phone exploded after less than 24 hours
A Chinese man reported that a Note 7 smartphone from Samsung Electronics Co. exploded after he bought it this week, raising questions about whether the South Korean company’s problems with battery fires are spreading to newer versions of the premium device.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster