Renault, Suzuki Said to on Proton’s Shortlist for Stake SaleBy
Malaysian carmaker said to cut list further by end-October
Proton list also said to include Volkswagen’s Skoda, Peugeot
Proton Holdings Bhd., the Malaysian automaker privatized three years ago, has shortlisted carmakers including Volkswagen AG’s Skoda unit and Suzuki Motor Corp. to sell a stake and raise money to turn around, people familiar with the process said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Even a $31 Million Hack Couldn't Keep Bitcoin Down
- Asia's Richest Banker Spots a Once-in-a-Lifetime Opportunity
- Millions of Patients Face Pain and Withdrawal as Opioid Prescriptions Plummet