Global Nickel Market Convulsed as Top Shipper Sees Mine FailingsBy and
Philippines says 11 mines pass, further 20 facing suspension
Nickel erases loss after government presents audit’s findings
The Philippines said three-quarters of its mines fell short in an audit of the top nickel producer, with 20 mines facing suspension unless they can respond to shortcomings within days, on top of the 10 already halted. Nickel went on a switchback ride, flipping from losses to a six-week high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day