Most SABMiller Proxy Votes Said to Back AB InBev TakeoverBy and
Bid requires assent from 75% of minority SABMiller investors
SABMiller shares advance as much as 0.6% in London trading
Most SABMiller Plc investors voting by proxy supported Anheuser-Busch InBev NV’s $104 billion takeover offer in advance of Wednesday’s shareholder meeting, an early indication that the deal will go forward, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day