Goldman Sachs Sees Leveraged-Loan Issuance Picking Up in EuropeBy
European leverage-loan issuance is showing signs of a rebound due to a pickup in acquisitions and speculation that interest rates will rise, according to Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster