Ex-Barclays COO Again Expresses Unease With Trader SuspensionsBy
Justin Bull testifies in dismissal case brought by Mark Clark
Clark suspended in 2013 amid global probe into rate rigging
A former Barclays Plc executive Justin Bull said he was "uneasy" suspending traders accused of foreign-exchange manipulation in an internal probe, the second time he’s expressed sympathy for former employees caught up in the allegations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion