Draghi Goes Head-to-Head With German Critics of ECB PolicyBy
Merkel bloc lawmakers to challenge ECB chief on negative rates
Invite to explain central bank’s stance is first since 2012
Mario Draghi is facing some of his prominent German opponents as lawmakers in Berlin get a rare chance to press him for an eventual end to record-low interest rates in the euro area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing