Cuomo Taps Developers for $1.6 Billion Moynihan Station ProjectBy
Related, Vornado and Skanska to transform Farley Post Office
MTA will also renovate “national laughingstock” Penn Station
A development team made up of Related Cos, Vornado Realty LP and Skanska AB was chosen by New York state to finish a decades-long plan to turn a landmark Manhattan post office into a railway station with stores and offices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster