Credit Suisse CEO Seeks Further Cost Cuts at Global MarketsBy
Global markets unit to post profit in third quarter, CEO says
Company has cut 4,800 jobs out of targeted 6,000 for 2016
Credit Suisse Group AG is seeking ways to further reduce costs at the trading unit already targeted for deeper cuts after it blindsided Chief Executive Officer Tidjane Thiam with losses this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline