Commerzbank Extends Losses as CEO Zielke Eyes Jobs, DividendBy
Germany’s Handelsblatt reported overhaul plans on Monday
Commerzbank will hold an investors day in London on Oct. 4.
Commerzbank AG extended losses after a media report that the lender plans to eliminate 9,000 jobs and suspend dividend payments as part of an overhaul under new Chief Executive Officer Martin Zielke.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself