Capitec Plans Insurance Offering as Credit-Card Rollout StartsBy
Capitec partnering with insurer to start sales in 2017
Credit-card products will be offered nationwide in October
Capitec Bank Holdings Ltd., South Africa’s fastest-growing lender by profit, said it will start offering insurance products from next year in a bid to diversify sources of income and bolster earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion