Alstom Denies Attempt to Blackmail France Over Train JobsBy
TGV-maker wasn’t trying to get new orders, CEO tells lawmakers
Politicians oppose plan to relocate 400 workers to new plants
Alstom SA rejected accusations by lawmakers that a plan to move 400 train-manufacturing workers to different sites in France was a ruse to win more contracts from state-owned transportation companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline