World Record in Negative Rates Has Surprising Lesson for BanksBy
Danish bankers association head says NIRP good for impairments
Banks may get through whole NIRP cycle without passing on cost
The head of the bankers’ association in Denmark, where interest rates have been negative longer than anywhere else on the planet, says the policy may not be as punishing for lenders as once thought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders