U.S. to Discuss Tax Treaty, Information Sharing With ArgentinaBy
$500 billion estimated held abroad by Argentine tax evaders
Countries look to facilitate exchange of tax information
The U.S. will discuss a bilateral tax treaty that will allow for the exchange of tax information with Argentina’s Finance Ministry, said U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob J. Lew.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day