Mitsubishi Test Jet Takes Off on Third Attempt to Reach U.S.By and
Sensor problems forced cancellation of two flights last month
Mitsubishi Aircraft plans to fly four planes to U.S. this year
Mitsubishi Aircraft Corp., the builder of Japan’s first home-made passenger jet, said a test aircraft took off on its third attempt to fly to the U.S. Monday after aborting flights last month due to problems with air-conditioning sensors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline