Europe Stocks Tumble as Deutsche Bank Sinks to Fresh Record LowBy
Germany’s DAX slumps most since June 27 as all its shares drop
Stoxx 600 falls after biggest weekly surge in two months
A plunge in banks put a halt to the optimism that lifted European equities last week, sending them to their biggest slumps since early July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis