Kuroda Says BOJ to Make Utmost Effort for Currency StabilityBy
Desirable that exchange rates reflect fundamentals, he says
BOJ will closely monitor FX rate’s impact on economy, he says
The Bank of Japan will make the utmost effort to achieve stability in exchange rates, Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said during a speech in Osaka on Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks