Israel’s Leviathan Partners Sign Gas Export Deal With JordanBy
Partners in Israel’s Leviathan field, the country’s largest natural gas reservoir, signed an export agreement with Natural Electric Power Co. of Jordan. Tel Aviv gas stocks rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States