Hollande Says U.K. Must Still Help With Migrants Post-BrexitBy and
Rival candidates have called for ripping up Calais deal
French government wants more financial help to handle border
French President Francois Hollande, on a visit to the northern French port of Calais, said the vote to leave the European Union doesn’t end Britain’s responsibility to migrants trying to reach its shores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline