Futuregrowth Standoff With South African State-Owned Firms ThawsBy and
Asset manager to resume lending to Land Bank immediately
Moody’s put Land Lank on review for credit-rating downgrade
The dispute between Futuregrowth Asset Management, Africa’s biggest specialist fixed-income money manager, and South African state-owned companies has started to ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock