Brevan Howard Is Said to Remove Management Fees for SomeBy
Existing clients in Flagship and multistrategy funds affected
Firm’s main fund had declined 2.5% this year through August
Brevan Howard Asset Management, the $18 billion firm suffering from losses and withdrawals, will stop charging existing clients management fees on any new investments they make in two of its hedge funds, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day