Atlantic City Looks to Airfield Sale to Forestall State TakeoverBy
Water utility would buy Bader Field for about $100 million
Proposal needs approval from city council, state agency
Atlantic City officials unveiled a proposal under which the local water utility would buy a closed municipal airfield for more than $100 million in hopes of generating enough cash to avoid a possible New Jersey takeover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day