Arnold Palmer, First Star of Golf’s Television Age, Dies at 87Michael Buteau
He won 62 U.S. PGA events, seven championships from 1955-1973
Palmer was inaugural inductee in World Golf Hall of Fame
Arnold Palmer, whose everyman persona and golfing prowess helped to popularize the game and earn him millions of dollars, has died. He was 87.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline