Your Morning Sip Will Cost More Thanks to Brazil's Weather WoesBy
Funds make record bet on rally for sugar, coffee, orange juice
Dry weather in Brazil, crop disease threaten harvests
The buzz of the morning alarm might start to sound even more painful thanks to topsy-turvy weather in Brazil that’s pushing up the cost of commodities that find their way into your breakfast drink.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting