West Slams Russia for Aleppo Bombings at UN Security CouncilBy
Syria truce hopes fade amid intense bombing of Aleppo
Power accusses Russia of “barbarism” as death toll climgs
Western powers traded barbs with Russia during an acrimonious emergency meeting of the UN Security Council to halt intensive bombing of Aleppo, the center of opposition to the government of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad, without reaching agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap