One-Third of U.K. Adults Check Their Phone at NightBy
Four out of five U.K. adults had a smartphone as of June
Ten percent look at phone within five minutes of waking
A third of U.K. adults check their mobile devices in the middle of the night, according to a study from Deloitte that also suggested the pace of consumer adoption of smartphones will fall in the next 12 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant