Rebound in Ezra Seen to Be Fleeting Amid Oil Industry WoesBy
Oil-services shares led by Ezra top Singapore index gains
Companies seek extensions on payments due next year amid slump
Ezra Holdings Ltd. is leading a rebound among Singapore oil-services providers this month, after bearish bets pushed the company’s shares to all-time lows. The rally will be short-lived amid deepening financial distress in the industry, analysts say.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders