Goldman’s ReNew Seeks $300 Million for Green EnergyBy
ReNew Power seeks to raise $100-$150 million by fiscal end
Company to raise remaining balance of funds through an IPO
ReNew Power Ventures Pvt. wants to raise a part of the $300 million required for expansion of its green-energy projects before top shareholder, Goldman Sachs Group Inc., helps bring the company public next financial year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting