Aussie Benchmark’s Most Expensive Stock a Recent Addition: ChartBy
One of the newest stocks in Australia’s benchmark is its most expensive. Nextdc Ltd., among the six inclusions on the S&P/ASX 200 Index this month, trades at more than 80 times its forward earnings amid a fundraising campaign for a new data center in Sydney that would be its biggest. Analysts are bullish -- eight of nine tracked by Bloomberg say buy the stock, which rose to a record last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’