A Weaker Currency Is No Longer Economic Elixir It Once WasBy and
Goldman says trade volumes less sensitive to exchange rates
Japan, U.K. show limits of weaker currency on boosting growth
A weaker currency, once the cure-all for ailing economies around the world, isn’t the panacea it once was.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day