Cemex Latam CEO Resigns After Probe Into Colombia Plant PaymentsBy
Probe reveals $20 million payment to non-government person
Chairman Jaime Muguiro to take over as Cemex Latam CEO
Cemex Latam Holdings SA, a unit of the largest cement maker in the Americas, said its chief executive officer has resigned to “facilitate investigations” after an internal probe found payments related to a cement plant being built in Antioquia province in Colombia didn’t adhere to company policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster