Yahoo Hack Raises ‘Serious Questions’ From EU Privacy WatchdogsBy
U.K. regulator concerned about keeping people’s data secure
Irish, U.K. commissioners seeking clarification from Yahoo
The hack on Yahoo! Inc. that compromised the personal data of at least 500 million users is raising “serious questions” among European Union privacy regulators.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day