Weed Bill Legalizing Growth Gains Momentum in Dutch ParliamentBy
The Netherlands decriminalized the use of weed in 1976
Political party seeks bill approval before March elections
Marijuana growth in the Netherlands may get a boost from lawmakers as a proposal to legalize production of the plant gains momentum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline