Union Women Aren’t So Pro-Trump in Rust BeltBy
A small group but viewed by Democrats as a powerful one
‘Voting for my lunch bucket and the candidate for labor’
Tammy Geanangel, a heavy equipment operator, didn’t hold back when she heard three men talking about their support for Donald Trump over breakfast at a restaurant in Bloomingdale, Ohio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself