Turkey’s Erdogan Says Central Bank Must Be Cleansed of GulenistsBy and
Police ‘need to remove them’ in wake of failed coup: Erdogan
Prosecutors have claimed bank ‘dominated’ by Gulen followers
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that any followers of the Gulen religious movement must be removed from the central bank, one of the only major Turkish institutions that hasn’t publicized widespread purges since a failed coup in July.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill