Portugal Sees Flow of U.K. Visitors Staying Strong After BrexitBy
British nationals were the top visitors to Portugal in July
Tourism represents a tenth of Portugal’s GDP, 8.2% of jobs
British tourists have been undeterred by a weaker pound and should remain the top foreign visitors to Portugal even after the U.K. formally decides to leave the European Union, said Ana Mendes Godinho, Portugal’s secretary of state for tourism.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill