Poland’s Outsider Finance Minister at Risk in Cabinet ChangeBy , , and
Premier didn’t specfy which ministers will be sacked next week
Polish assets sold off on Friday amid rising political risk
Finance Minister Pawel Szalamacha’s hold on his post didn’t appear that strong to begin with. So when his boss announced a cabinet reshuffle on Friday, investors focused on whether the lawyer tasked with safeguarding Poland’s budget is heading for an exit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020