Poland Casts Doubt on Fast-Track EU Approval of Paris AgreementBy and
Environment Ministry says Polish emissions case is specific
Government wants national interests secured before EU approval
Fast-track ratification of the global climate deal by the European Union can only occur if Poland’s national interests are secured, the eastern EU member announced a week before an extraordinary meeting of the bloc’s environment ministers called to accelerate the approval of the Paris agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock