Leon Cooperman’s Man in Shale Patch Goes From Hero to HeadacheBy
Edward Cohen, ‘persuasive’ driller, anticipated energy boom
Cooperman, insider trading suspect, invested in Cohen’s firms
Edward Cohen, patriarch of a successful Philadelphia family, serial entrepreneur and scholar of ancient Greece, has had a long acquaintance with legendary investor Leon Cooperman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing