Icelanders, Swiss are Europe Champions for Years Worked: ChartBy
Icelanders work more than any other Europeans, putting in an average of 46 years compared with the second-placed Swiss at 42. At almost 31 years, Italians have the shortest working life span, just below Hungarians. The average for the current 28 members of the European Union is a little more than 35 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill