Goldman No ‘Drug Cartel,’ Barroso Says, Dismissing EU OutrageBy and
Former EU Commission chief says it’s legitimate to join bank
Hollande, Juncker criticized decision to join Goldman
Jose Barroso, the former European Commission president, said it’s entirely legitimate to work for Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and any mistakes its bankers made during the financial crisis were nothing to do with him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock