Funds Gorging on India Assets Drive Rupee’s Best Week Since JulyBy
Local bonds seeing inflows for a fourth straight week
Fed delay to keep demand for Indian assets intact: Religare
India’s rupee completed its biggest weekly gain since July as foreign funds pumped money into local assets amid the Federal Reserve’s decision not to raise U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill